"Bad luck, I just bought iPhone 6 Plus, but it was locked up after a few days because I forgot my iPhone password. Who can help me! "
Don’t worry, this question is very common as well as you suddenly forget your back card password. When you forget your bank card password, you can go back to your house bank to reset a new password. Similarly, if you forgot your iPhone passcode, unluckily, your iPhone is stuck in the locked or disabled screen. At this time, you also need to reset your iPhone 6 Plus password. In this article, I will introduce you 2 top ways to unlock your iPhone 6 Plus, no matter you have synced your iPhone 6 Plus with iTunes or not.
Way 1. Unlock iPhone 6 Plus Password When you have never Sync iPhone with iTunesIf you have never sync your iPhone with iTunes before, follow the steps below to unlock iPhone 6 Plus password.
Tips: With this way you must ensure you have the latest iTunes on your PC.
1. Open iTunes and connect iPhone 6 Plus to computer with a USB cable.
You may get the below message saying "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because it is locked with a passcord".
2. Disconnect the USB cable from iPhone, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
3. Turn off your iPhone 6 Plus. You can press and hold the Sleep button or Wake button for 10 seconds until the red slider appears. Then slide the slider and wait till iPhone turns off.
4. Keep press the Home button and reconnect the USB cable to iPhone 6 Plus at the same time. iPhone should turn on.
5. Keep holding the Home button until you see an image displaying a USB cable, the iTunes icon and a message saying "Connect to iTunes". Then release the home button.
6. iTunes should alert you that it has detected iPhone in recovery mode. Click "OK" and click "Restore" to restore your iPhone.
Tips: Restoring iPhone will cause data loss totally because you have never synced your iPhone with iTunes. But don't worry, you can use iPhone 6 Data Recovery to help you recover lost data, such as contacts, SMS text messages, photos, videos, notes, and more from your iPhone 6 Plus.
Way 2. Unlock iPhone Passcode When you have Synced iPhone 6 Plus with iTunesIf you have synced iPhone with iTunes, it will be more easy to reset your iPhone 6 Plus password.
1. Connect iPhone 6 Plus to computer which has the iTunes you sync iPhone with.
2. Run iTunes if it doesn't open itself.
3. Select "Back up".
4. After backup, select "Restore". After a while, you can recover data from your most recent backup in iTunes.
Hope one of the two ways can help you! Good luck!