"iTunes does recognize my iPhone 6 Plus, but when I select 'restore', it goes through a few progress bars then errors again. I've already try to hard reset the phone but that doesn't work either. What should I do ? Who can help me??"
Your iPhone 6 Plus seems stuck in in recovery mode. And the iPhone sometimes get stuck in recovery mode if:
1. You intentionally activated recovery mode to solve a problem
2. You’re trying to jailbreak your iPhone and it all went terribly wrong
3. Like many of us – you were simply trying to update to the latest iOS software
But don’t worry, Reiboot is a totally free tool which enables you to fix iPhone 6 Plus stuck in recovery mode loop with just click, and you don't have to worry about any data loss.
How to use Reiboot to fix iPhone 6 Plus stuck in recovery mode?
1. Download Reiboot first, then plug your iPhone 6 Plus that stuck in recovery mode, the "Exit Recovery Mode" button will be activated when the connection is successfully built.
2. Click on the button and wait for about 10-20 seconds to fix the recovery mode issue. Then your iPhone will reboot signifying that iPhone 6 Plus is out of recovery mode.
It is very easy to use, isn’t it? You also can use Reiboot to get out of Recovery Mode even when your iPhone/iPad/iPod (Including the Latest iOS 9 Devices) encountered reboot failure, such as getting stuck with Apple logo, black screen, iTunes logo/cable, or an endless loop of rebooting.
If you want to solve more iOS system problems and othe issues on Mac, you can use Tenorshare iPhone Care Pro on Mac for help.