Why your iPhone 6s contacts disappeared ?
1. Most people deleted contacts on iPhone 6s by pressing wrong buttons.2. Lost iPhone 6s contacts after recovery-mode restore
3. Update or downgrade to lower version could erase contacts from iPhone 6/6s
4 .Jailbreak failure or improper operations during jailbreak can cause contacts loss.
5. iPhone 6s is inaccessible because of black screen, system error, locked screen (forgot password), or stuck in recovery mode, blue screen of death, etc.
6. iPhone is crashed, smashed, broken, water damaged, lost or stolen.
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery is the most professional tool to recovere their lost contacts, notes, photos, sms and more from iPhone. Even if you lost iPhone 6s contacts after iOS 9 upgrade or iOS 9 update failing, you can retrieve them in 3 recovery ways.
How to use Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery to recover iPhone 6s contacts?
Way 1: Recover contacts from iPhone 6s without Backup
iPhone users who do not have backup files can try this way.
Connect your iPhone to pc and start this iPhone data restore software to scan iPhone.
1. All data including both existing and deleted are displayed. Preview the contacts you want to back up or recover.
2. Click “Recover” to save to computer.
Way 2: Recover iPhone 6s contacts from iTunes Backup
1. Select "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". You will see all iTunes backup contacts.
2. Select your iPhone 6s backup contacts and click "Start Scan" to start iTunes backup extracting.
3. After scanning, you can preview all you lost data(contacts, notes, sms, photos, videos, and more). Select the lost contacts you need, click "Recover". Then, save the recovered iPhone contacts.
Way 3: Restore iPhone 6s contacts from iCloud backup
If your iPhone 6s became inaccessible after iOS 9 update failing, you can extract data from iCloud backup.
1. Select "Recover lost data from iCloud backup" and login iCloud account.
2. Select the backup contacts you need and click "Next".
3. Preview and select you need and click "Recover" to save them on PC.
Hope the 3 ways above can give you help! And if you want to know more about the way to recover lost data from Windows/Mac/iPad/iPod, check this homepage !